Spring Racing Carnival Ideas - The Candy Buffet Is Here!
Spring Racing Theme
When spring has sprung, there is a flutter in the air, and when we hear fluttering we all race to the spring carnival races! If you're not lucky enough to be in Melbourne to enjoy the Melbourne Cup celebrations, then a Spring Racing Candy Buffet is the next best thing! Some of our most glamorous candy buffets have been set up in offices around Australia to celebrate the Melbourne Cup, and of course other race meets Australia wide.
While we do not focus directly on the Melbourne Cup, The Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne is the largest Horse Racing event in Australia.
We also cater for the following:
New South Wales Racing Carnivals
- Spring Carnival in Randwick, Rosehill, Warwich Farm and Canterbury, including Missile Stakes, San Domenico Stake, Warwick Stakes, Silver Shadow Stakes, Up and Coming Stakes, Show County Quality, Toy Show Quality and Run to the Rose in August plus the Chelmsford Stakes, Furious Stakes, Tramway Quality Handicap, Concorde Stakes, Ming Dynasty Quality, Golden Rose, Theo Marks Stakes, Kingston Town Stakes, Sheraco Stakes, Cameron Handicap, Spring Stakes, Newcastle Gold Cup, Tibbie Stakes, George Main Stakes, Hill Stakes, The Shorts, Tea Rose Stakes, Bill Ritchie Handicap, Stan Fox Stakes, Shannon Stakes, Reasearch States, Gloaming Stakes and Colin Stephen Quality in September.
- Autumn Carnival "The Golden Slipper Festival" in Rosehill (in March)
- Autumn Carnival "The Championships" in Randwick (in April)
Queensland Racing Carnivals
- Brisbane Winter Carnival (in Eagle Farm, Doomben, and Gold Coast)
South Australia Racing Carnivals
- Adelaide Autumn Carnival (in Morphettville, and Morphettville Parks)
Western Australia Racing Carnivals
- Perth Summer Carnival (in Ascot and Belmont Park)
Tasmania Racing Carnivals
- Tasmanian Summer Racing Carnival (in Elwick, Hobart and Mowbray, Launceston)
Victoria Racing Carnivals
- Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival (including the Melbourne Cup, Caulfield Cup, and Cox Plate)
- Melbourne Autumn Racing Carnival
- Moonee Valley Race Club
Australian Capital Territory Racing Carnivals
- March and November for the Canberra Racing Club, in Canberra
Northern Territory Racing Carnivals
- First Monday in August for the Darwin Turf Club in Fabbie Bay, Darwin
Spring Racing Themes
As Merryl Streep as Miranda Priestly famously said in The Devil wears Prada “Florals? For spring? Ground breaking” , but we have to ask the question, why mess with a classic. Florals for Spring Racing really do go hand in hand, but we have found that even amongst the gorgeous roses, and the blooming Peonies, many of our clients have other requirements. We can create beautiful bold candy buffets with gorgeous colour blocked elements… or we can do a sweet mix of gorgeous pastels. We will build your candy buffet to suit every requirement that you have. We’ve worked in spectacular intimate and exclusive marquees at Race courses Australia wide, or in corporate staff rooms, meeting rooms or retail spaces. We can cater for every guest, to bring the excrement and intensity that the spring racing carnival atmosphere brings to offices and workplaces Australia wide.
Guests are always gasping and giggling away by our candy buffet tables and it serves as the perfect icebreaker for those events where guests may hail from a wide array of backgrounds. Further, for those guests that may tend to over-indulge in refreshments, the candy buffet keeps guests eating, extending their enjoyment of your marquee far beyond expectations. Finally, as guests retreat for the day, you can count on your brand swinging from their candy boxes as they head off into the evening, giving your brand even greater shelf-life after the event.
If you require the candy buffet for the whole of race week, we can work out a package that will give you maximum bang for your buck.
What our Clients have to say
We booked the candy buffet company for one of our Spring Carnival Ladies luncheon in October. The buffet was extremely popular with guests with a line halfway around the room of ladies eagerly awaiting to select their lollies. The attention to detail, quality and presentation of the lollies was first class and the table looked beautiful. It certainly added to the success of our event! Thank you.
Fiona Twist, Melbourne Racing Club
Thanks again so much for your stunning candy buffet last Friday –we were all so pleased. Was great to work with you and hope to do so again in the near future.
Matt Flinn , A-Live Event Management
The Candy Buffet looked just gorgeous, especially set on the window with the sunlight shining through! Everyone on my table was so impressed and filled their little boxes to the brim with goodies!
Yulie Jojkity, Events Manager, Melbourne Racing Club
Wedding Candy Buffets
- 16th Birthday Party Ideas
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas
- 40th Birthday Ideas
- Birthday Candy Buffet
- Birthday Lolly Buffet